Our focus is on lowering the cost of transport throughout Africa by supplying a solution that allow our customers to save more than 20% in fuel per month. Globaltrack’s Fuel Solution consists of a fuel probe that is installed directly into the tank of your truck designed to give 98% accuracy, leaving 2% for the
There are many reasons why fuel tanks may become dented. Here are a couple of examples: Drivers or loaders standing or jumping on the fuel tank whilst pulling down on the straps that secures the load Forklifts or yellow equipment machinery that bump against the fuel tank during the loading process When side tipper trailers
Although the journey initially when Hlomphanang Logistics became Globaltrack’s client in April 2017 came with a few glitches, it soon turned into a win-win situation. Hlomphanang Logistics, located in Brakpan, Gauteng is a cross border transporter for various shipments and has a fleet size of 46 trucks. A sales person from Globaltrack met with Mr.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN FUEL MONITORING FOR THE 21ST CENTURY? Is fuel monitoring your worst nightmare? You are not alone, most transporters struggle with the following points: I don’t know the actual amount of fuel lost through theft. Determining actual consumption per trip is not always easy to calculate. Huge variance