An exciting opportunity exists to join Globaltrack; a fast growing and ever evolving company who is looking for an innovative associate to join our organisation. We value a multicultural and diverse office environment. Our associates are independent minded individuals, sharing in a common goal and strategies. Self-starters and self-motivation are encouraged, in fact it is bred in our culture. Our team of professionals are young, dynamic and enthusiastic. These are the values we live by:
• Laser Focused
• We lead from the future
• No man left behind
• We grow People
• Team of winners
The person will be responsible for assisting with the development, support and maintenance of Globaltrack’s IT Systems, this includes but is not limited to:
• Data analysis
• Data processing and reports
• SQL Database troubleshooting
• Writing queries in SQL
• Providing system support to internal and external customers
• Qualification in Computer Science/ Information Systems
• A proactive thinker.
• Good at solving problems & conflict resolution.
• Able to understand and explain things simply.
• One who exhausts all reasonably possible causes & anticipates all reasonably possible reactions.
• A self‐starter who is comfortable working alone or within a team
• A can-do attitude!
Salary dependent on experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com