An exciting opportunity exists to join Globaltrack- a fast growing and ever evolving company who is looking for an innovative associate to join our organization. We value a multicultural and diverse office environment. Our associates are independent minded individuals, sharing in a common goal and strategies. Self-starters and self-motivated are encouraged, in fact it is bred in our culture. Our team of professionals are young, dynamic and enthusiastic. These are the values we live by:
• Laser Focused
• We lead from the future
• No man Left Behind
• We grow People
• Team of winners
The Operations Manager is primarily responsible for the smooth operations of two teams i.e. Warehouse and Installations. He/she is responsible for creating and applying warehouse and installation policies and procedures, supervising, training and evaluating the warehouse clerks and technicians (installations team).
Warehousing responsibilities include:
• Responsible for ordering and receiving components/raw materials; ensure timely and adequate inspection/testing of components and final goods
• Supervise receiving, storing and organisation of stock to optimise space utilisation.
• Conduct periodic price checks on all raw materials and negotiate superior pricing and payment terms with suppliers
• Management of stock transfer process and pricing across Globaltrack companies
• Provide direction, coaching, and regular and constructive feedback to employees to improve performance.
Installation Management responsibilities include:
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget, provided that quality standards are adhered to
• Ensure resources for Installers (including Installers outside of SA) such as; tools and equipment, are available and optimal utilisation thereof
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress against set targets.
• Review the quality of work completed with the project team i.e. Installations, on a regular basis to ensure it meets the project standards
• Observing hands on installations, ensures quality thereof, and assisting when necessary
• Provide direction, coaching, and regular and constructive feedback to installers to improve performance
• Updating and creating of Installation Quality Control Documents i.e. checklists, agreements etc
• Finding new and innovative means of documentation, to improve installation efficiency and increasing workflow
• Experience in creating and improving systems/processes and procedures
• A proactive thinker and Hands-on.
• Good at solving problems & conflict resolution.
• One who exhausts all reasonably possible causes & anticipates all reasonably possible reactions.
• Great at leading, managing and holding people accountable
• Good business/financial acumen and project management skills
• Confident, assertive and highly professional.
• Highly responsible, organised and a good planner.
Salary dependent on experience and knowledge. Please send your CV to email@example.com