When it comes to successful fleet management you need the right information that will get you to the desired output of your fleet operations. Not only does the right information help you make informed decisions, but it also saves you time that can be spent on enhancing your customer delivery process.
At Globaltrack we can help you get to your desired output by providing you with the right information to reach your goals. Below are just some of the different ways in which we can assist you in reaching your goals.
- Maintain accurate fuel data with our Fuel Reconciliation Feature that is designed to reconcile your fuel slips with the fuel probe readings.
- Prevent possible fuel fraud with our Fuel Dashboard; it highlights any discrepancies between fuel slips and the actual intake at the pump, therefore preventing any fraud at the fuel pump.
- Increase fuel performance by using the Fuel Dashboard to highlight the ideal fuel consumption versus the actual fuel consumption
- Driving behaviour – a lot of money can be saved on fuel and maintenance by practicing safe driving; our driver fuel efficiency reports work well for this.
- Reduce waiting times at borders by subscribing to receive our weekly cross-border waiting times
- Safety and security – protect drivers with our panic buttons, driver tags with immobilisers and other customised security notifications. With our “trailer connect/disconnect”and “tipper on/off” sensors, clients will receive an immediate alert in the event of the load being hijacked.
- Increase the lifetime value of trucks with our speeding, driving during prohibited hours, stopping at unauthorised stops, off routing and fatigue management alerts.
- Maintenance – Set up customised reminders such as service of vehicles, renewal of licenses and passports.
- Route management – Set up geofences for vehicles that travel on designated routes, with not only entry or exit notifications, but also speed and time limits.
As part of the desired outputs of successful fleet management we can also bring down your operational cost and increase the efficiency of your fleet. Click on the link below to go to our “contact us” page.