Our focus is on lowering the cost of transport throughout Africa by supplying a solution that allow our customers to save more than 20% in fuel per month.
Globaltrack’s Fuel Solution consists of a fuel probe that is installed directly into the tank of your truck designed to give 98% accuracy, leaving 2% for the diesel to expand and extract. The probe is light in weight, durable and can be customised to fit the size of your tank.
Our Fuel Solution will provide you with:
- Accurate readings regarding fuel increases and decreases (with the time and location of the event)
- A fuel module on your cloud-based system called Webtrack, which calculates your consumption and usage per trip in km/l as well as your cost per vehicle
- Detailed information that will assist you in management of your fleet
- Indication of possible fuel theft or fuel contamination
Reports that will assist you on the operational side are:
- Fuel reports (and a Fuel Dashboard designed to give you more insight into your fuel data)
- Driver violations and behaviour reporting
- Maintenance reports (configurable to your profile)
- Route and trip reporting
Useful notifications are:
- Notifications for real-time event management (Speeding, Off-routing, Jamming)
- Fuel increases/ fuel decreases
- Fuel probe connect/ fuel probe disconnect
* Accurate odometer readings
* Areas for NO-GO zones – routes (configurable by time as well as location)
* 24/7 Office Support Desk
To find out more about our Fuel Management Solution, contact us by clicking on the below link.