Globaltrack is looking for a high energy Customer Service and Support Executive who will provide customers with effective customer service support by means of obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of product orders and inquire information in a timely manner. Implementing an excellent standard of service, handling difficult situations or queries to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining the average turnaround time to first respond and the resolution time for clients
- Ensure good quality responses and the best possible customer experience
- Provide back-up and after-hours support when necessary
- Liaising with management about special request and keep them update on any new developments
- Building continuous client relationships and ensure that existing clients are satisfied
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
- Creating effective communication with team members and various internal departments
- SQL Experience
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency
- Post Matric qualification
- 2-5 Support desk experience
Perfect Candidate should be…
- A proactive thinker
- Good at solving problems & conflict resolution
- Able to understand, simply & explain
- One who exhausts all reasonably possible causes & anticipates all reasonably possible reactions
- A self‐starter who is comfortable working alone or within a team
- Previous helpdesk experience an advantage
- 2-4-years’ experience in a relevant field
- A can-do attitude!
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org