An exciting internship opportunity exists to join Globaltrack. Globaltrack is a fast growing and ever evolving fleet telematics company, with offices in four countries across Africa; offering fleet management and fuel solutions to customers of varying size. We value a multicultural and diverse office environment. Our staff are dynamic, enthusiastic and encouraged to be independently-minded. We value teamwork, accountability, commitment and communication.
The Intern will be responsible in providing both clerical and administrative support to the CEO . He/she will play a vital role in the smooth running of business throughout the day. He/she will be involved with coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibilities to specific projects and tasks.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and examining the business needs with the CEO’s guidance
- Growing and mentorship into a leader
- Using branded templates to write technical reports and other documents.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Organising and sorting paperwork, documents and computer based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents as needed
- Assisting with tenders, compiling of documents and obtaining relevant information
- Relief the receptionist of her duty during her absence
- Processing expense claims
- Raising red flags when there is not enough stock and when there are installations issues.
- Secure and confirm meeting/appointment with the CEO by managing his online calendar.
- Assisting in planning meetings for the CEO and Senior Management staff.
- Assisting in sourcing and compiling information and material as requested.
- Attend to any additional and relevant tasks as requested.
- Booking accommodation and flights for trips in and outside South Africa
- Weekly progress meeting with the CEO
- Ensure efficient and continuous communication between various stakeholders and raising red flags when needed
- Escalating any necessary issues to the CEO as and when needed
- Honours Degree in Engineering/IT/Bcom/Finance
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
If you think that this is the job for you, e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org