Globaltrack is a fast growing and ever evolving fleet telematics company, with offices in four countries across Africa; offering fleet management and fuel solutions to customers of varying size. We value a multicultural and diverse office environment. Our staff are dynamic, enthusiastic and encouraged to be independently-minded. We value teamwork, accountability, commitment and communication.
We are looking for a Stock/Invoicing Clerk to join our finance department; consisting of five people in two countries. The person will be responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom/warehouse. The person will also maintain records and compile stock reports.
- Invoicing of hardware for all branches
- Responsible for dispatching of stock
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using a computer system.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in stockroom/warehouse.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear and tear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps or other labeling equipment.
- Responsible for successful activation of units.
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literate: Proficient in MS Word and MS excel
- Able to work under pressure
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Hands-on and solutions driven
- Reliable and responsible
- At least one year experience in a stock management role
- Highly administrative background
If you think that this is the job for you, e-mail your CV to email@example.com