Globaltrack is a fast growing and ever evolving company. We are therefore, always looking for innovative associates to join our organization. We value a multicultural and diverse office environment. Our staff are dynamic, enthusiastic and encouraged to be independently-minded. We value teamwork, accountability, commitment and communication.
A company in Johannesburg, Sandton is looking for a Kitchen Manager/chef who is highly motivated, has good managerial skills and a passion for food.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage a clean kitchen
- Train and manage all kitchen staff in preparation of the food
- Assisting in preparation of the specialty dishes, coach the staff in preparation to do the same
- Check and follow-up on the food preparation, daily cleaning and weekly cleaning checklist
- Coordinate the whole kitchen so that food is served on time
- Re-stocking of weekly and monthly groceries.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Hospitality diploma
- Highly motivated
- Relevant industry experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- 1 year experience in a similar role
If you think that this is the job for you, e-mail your CV to email@example.com