Globaltrack is looking for a Personal Assistant to join the company. Globaltrack is a fast growing and ever-evolving company. We are therefore, always looking for innovative associates to join our organisation. We value a multicultural and diverse office environment. Our associates are independent minded individuals, sharing in a common goal and strategies. Self-starters and self-motivated individuals sharing in a common goal and strategies. Our team of professionals are young, dynamic and enthusiastic. We value teamwork, accountability, commitment and communication.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible in providing both clerical and administrative support to the Operations director. He/she will play a vital role in the smooth running of business throughout the day. He/she will be involved with coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibilities to specific projects and tasks.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Using branded templates to write technical reports and other documents.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes as requested by Operations Director.
- Organising and sorting paperwork, documents and computer based information
- Photocopying and printing various documents as needed
- Assisting with tenders, compiling of documents and obtaining relevant information
- Relief the receptionist of her duty during her absence
- Checking and approving expense claims prior to the Director signing and raising any inconsistencies
- Raising red flags when there is not enough stock and when there are installations issues.
- Secure and confirm meeting/appointments to the Operations Director in his online calendar.
- Assisting in planning meetings for the Operations Director and Senior Management staff.
- Assisting in sourcing and compiling information and material as requested.
- Attend to any additional and relevant tasks as requested.
- Booking accommodation and flights for trips outside South Africa
- Weekly progress meeting with the Operations Director
- Ensure efficient and continuous communication between the African team and the Operations Director any issues or new developments
- Compiling sales number for each Sales Person, and keeping the Operations Director up to date pertaining to the overall sales numbers and figures.
- Ensure smooth operations in the African offices.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Minimum of two year work experience in a similar role
If you meet the above requirement please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org