Globaltrack has a job opportunity for a highly motivated, creative and hardworking individual to work in the Marketing and Communications Department; as a Junior Content and Marketing Officer
Key Performance Areas
• Create campaign strategies for marketing.
• Create and guard the content & copy strategy of Globaltrack.
• Write, publish and promote 1 news item on Globaltrack.com per week.
• Make sure the website is up to date and do maintenance on the site.
• Analyse and interpret Google Analytics data for the site.
• Post and promote job openings.
• Write and post 2 Tweets a day, 2-3 Facebook posts and 1-2 LinkedIn posts per week. This needs to be based on current trends within the industry and Globaltrack itself.
• Analyse and interpret social media analytics data.
• Check and advise on social media designs made by the Graphic Designer.
• Grow following on all 3 utilized social media platforms.
• Write and send out email promotions using Mailchimp
• Write and send out crossborder data using Mailchimp.
• Check and advise on email designs made by the Graphic Designer.
• Analyse and interpret Mailchimp analytics data.
• Write content for brochures and check and advise on the designs for these brochures.
Order and collect all marketing material and branding.
• Booking conferences and finding partners for this.
• Create plans for conferences and making sure all material needed for these conferences arrive at the conference location.
• Reaching out to news outlets about potential interesting Globaltrack news.
• Arrange for translations of all media outings.
• Shoot videos and photos for promotional and internal purposes.
• A degree in Marketing/Journalism/Communication/Media Studies.
• 1-2 Years’ experience in a related field.
• Strong proficiency in English.
• Own transportation
Should you wish to apply, send your CV along with a motivational letter stating why you would be a good fit for the role to: email@example.com