Customer Service and Support Executive
The Customer Service and Support Executive provides Customers with effective Customer Service Support by means of obtaining, analysing and verifying the accuracy of product order and enquiry information in a timely manner. In addition, the Customer Service and Support Executive is responsible for initiating and implementing corrective action as needed to ensure an excellent standard of service.
The Job Description:
- SQL investigation
- Attend to customer (Internal & External) support queries as & when they come. Response should be polite, timeous & helpful.
- Train customers (Internal & External) on new & existing products.
- Proactively ensure that our customers (Internal & External) are fully utilizing our products.
- Maintain a professional symbiotic relationship with customers to ensure customer retention.
- An absolute love for working with people
- Basic SQL Experience
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency
- Post Matric qualification
Perfect Candidate should be…
- A proactive thinker.
- Good at solving problems & conflict resolution.
- Able to understand, simply & explain.
- One who exhausts all reasonably possible causes & anticipates all reasonably possible reactions.
- A self‐starter who is comfortable working alone or within a team
- Previous helpdesk experience an advantage
- 2-4-years’ experience in a relevant field
- A can-do attitude!
To apply: send your CV along with a motivational letter, as to why you think you’d be a good fit for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org